Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

CONCEPTSHIPS logo and animated footer

Corel gave me a copy of CorelDRAW X5... Yay... Super cool of them! I did all of the lettering on this graphic using it. I also used Lightwave, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Flash. The original art is by David Levy.



Up to this point, I used a pre fab drop down letter style. I've finally got around to drafting out my font in CorelDRAW X5. I built each letter individually on a grid. Lots of plans for it in the future!



Keywords: conceptships logo vector illustration drafted in corel draw x5 font design nodes snapped to grid animated flash loop footer logo for conceptships website blog animated vyle art position.wiggle expression for light keyframe in adobe aftereffects

7 comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me