Corel gave me a copy of CorelDRAW X5... Yay... Super cool of them! I did all of the lettering on this graphic using it. I also used Lightwave, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Flash. The original art is by David Levy.
Up to this point, I used a pre fab drop down letter style. I've finally got around to drafting out my font in CorelDRAW X5. I built each letter individually on a grid. Lots of plans for it in the future!
Keywords: conceptships logo vector illustration drafted in corel draw x5 font design nodes snapped to grid animated flash loop footer logo for conceptships website blog animated vyle art position.wiggle expression for light keyframe in adobe aftereffects
- ► 2013 (186)
- ► 2012 (194)
- ► 2011 (136)
- Concept ships by Richard Smitheman
- Andrew Glazebrook on conceptships
- Concept ships by Danny Gardner
- Charles Lee concept ships
- Justin Oaksford concept spaceship art
- Egg concept ship by Vaughan Ling
- CONCEPTSHIPS logo and animated footer
- Concept ships by John Park
- Henry Pashkov concept ships
- Concept ships by Josh Nizzi
- WOW... No more Amazon on conceptships:(
- Concept vehicles by Dhilip Kumar
- Concept ship animated turntable render by Peter Sa...
- Concept ships from openanewworld
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (227)