Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Friday, April 2, 2010

MONTHLY HEADER #57: Kemp Remillard

Super tech work by Kemp Remillard. For the header, I lit up the drawing in Lightwave... All the text and layout was done in CorelDRAW X5. The rest was done in Aftereffects, Photoshop and Flash CS4. Check the HD version at CA.org.





















With Summer approaching... I think I'm going to be too busy for doing a header every week. Therefore, instead of the Weekly header, I'm switching it to the Monthly header.

I hope you like the new layout!

Keywords: digital technical industrial design vehicle spaceship art by kemp remillard killzone dropship drop ship flash animation hd high definition animated magazine cover motion graphic loop

6 comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me