Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Katsuhiro Otomo!

This is crazy! My little girl Simone turns 2 today. Just out of curiosity, I GOOGLED to see who else was born on this day and could not believe when I saw that Katsuhiro Otomo turns 58 today! YAY... My all-time favorite artist's birthday coincides with my little girl's. Here is a little animated poster I've made in his honor. Happy Birthday!!! Check out this old header post from back in the day. As it turns out, the post was important in the progression of this blog as I started to utilize animated loops more. Enjoy your weekend!


Keywords: tribute post to famed japanese manga artist animator akira domu steam boy 58th birthday april 14

No comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me