Daniel's final 3D design of the Flying Wing / Aircraft Carrier for "Captain America: The First Avenger".
Modeled in Alias and rendered in Bunkspeed. With conceptual camouflage, not used in the final movie.
Keywords: 3d three dimensional flying wing design by daniel simon captain america the first avenger directed by joe johnston marvel studios
- Concept helicopter gunship by Jacob Earl
- Concept spaceship art by Jae Cheol Park
- 3d spaceship models by Peter Cuthbert
- Exodus2 by Gio G
- MANCHU Monday: ANTI-ICE
- Concept ships by Nvanh Chanthara.
- Concept ships by Chris Thompson
- Concept spaceship art from BRASCOT 6
- MANCHU Monday: Niourk "The City" vol.2
- Hornet by RSI
- Demo illustration by Eduardo Peña
- Flying Wing 3D design by Daniel Simon
- MANCHU Monday: Cover illustration for JOUR J
- MONTHLY HEADER #93: Alejandro Burdisio
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2012 (194)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (227)