In the year 2030, mobility is in upheavals. Our daily displacements are completely codified, numbing most of our feelings. The time when having personal means of transport was synonymous with freedom and projecting a multitude of positive symbols, has ended.
Mobility becomes utility.
Based on this forecast, I decided to work on a pleasure object, allowing movement in the third dimension.
My concept, Wind Seed is directly inspired by the seed of a maple tree and its architecture. It fits in a universe of pleasure, where displacement is there only to serve our amusement and our curiosity involving the world which surrounds us.
Keywords: concept ships by french artist vincent gravière transportation design diploma project strate college automotive industrial design project
- ► 2012 (194)
- ► 2011 (136)
- Concept ships by Pat C. Presley
- Concept ships by Jeremiah Humphries
- MADOX-01 on conceptships
- Comic book style concept ship art by Travis Chares...
- Concept ships on Microsiervos and Sedentario.org
- Concept spaceship designs by Rado Javor
- Concept ships by Feng Guo
- Giuseppe Severino concept ship art
- Concept ships by Vincent Gravière
- MONTHLY HEADER #60: John C. Berkey
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (227)