I'd like to welcome Russell Chong as my first podcast interview on Concept Ships. Russell is a traditional concept illustrator over at Lucasfilm working on the Clone Wars animated series.
Russell talks to us about the inner workings of the Lucasfilm animation studio and the process of designing the Malevolence and the Y-Wing spaceships from concept to model. ENJOY!
Russell's personal work.
Russell Chong conceptships weekly header #45 April 16th - May 22nd, 2009
A huge thanks to Russell Chong for taking the time out of his busy schedule to Skype with us. A big thanks to Tracy Cannobbio from Lucasfilm licensing and my friend Joel Carlo for helping me with the flv player as well as Tommy McMillion of INLAY entertainment for hooking up the beat. THANKS SO MUCH!
Keywords: interview podcast with russell chong senior traditional concept artist illustrator designer employed at lucasfilm animation studio in san francisco california working on the star wars clone wars animated series spaceship art pod pilot #1 number one artrgc.com
- ► 2013 (186)
- ► 2012 (194)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (157)
- Nell 3D concept ships
- Peter Popken concept ships
- Concept Ships Pod Pilot #1: Russell Chong
- Custom concept ship model build by Michael Fichten...
- More concept ships from Andree Wallin
- Concept ships by wanbao
- 3D concept ship model by Alain J
- Practical concept ship models by Konrad Horsztynsk...
- EAGLE-300 concept plane by Robert Szikszo
- Concept ships by Luke Harrington
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2008 (227)