Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The Wild Card by Rene Hinojosa

Rene Hinojosa writes: Dear Concept Ships, I finally put together this concept painting for a project of mine entitled Templar: Honor Among Thieves. The title of the piece is "The Wild Card". It has been my dream for a very long time to one day send in a submission so I hope this meets your awesome standards. Let me know if you require any other info. I hope to see this on your site soon! Well, here you go Rene, Nice one!


Keywords: Templar: Honor Among Thieves concept spaceship art illustration battleship design the wild card by rene hinojosa

No comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me