It is super hard for me to believe that Mobeius is gone. Jean Henri Gaston Giraud passed away at the age of 73 on March 10, 2012. I remember reading The Incal graphic novels by EPIC and thinking that he had some of the best compositional flow of any artist that I've ever read. I also remember that a lot of his technical stuff was so amazingly simple and complex at the same time. Just searching for his art on the web made me realize what an incredible amount of work he has produced in his lifetime. I know there was a time when Katsuhiro Otomo and him were discussing making an animated version of The Airtight Garage, which I was so freakishly stoked on. Unfortunately, that never happened but I am thrilled he left so many works behind for us to enjoy and I can't wait to discover them all. Thank you so much! Your work will live on to inspire generations of artists forever. Pour Moebius... Merci beaucoup pour le voyage.
Keywords: french concept comic book graphic novel artist writer jean henri gaston giraud revolutionary concept artist author for film comic books movies the incal john difool the airtight garage arzach wordless stories illustrations drawings moebius one of the greatest artists of all time
- Concept spaceship environments by Daniel Dociu
- Concept spaceship designs by Manuel Gomez
- PROJECT 77 concept art by Martin Deschambault
- Spaceship concepts by Vaughan Ling
- Concept spaceship environments by Tae won jun
- Concept spaceships by Daryl Mandryk
- Concept ships designed by Ian McQue
- Concept spaceship paintings by Igor-Alban Chevalie...
- Concept ships by Khang Le
- Happy Birthday Katsuhiro Otomo!
- Alex Kim concept spaceships
- Concept ship design by Bryant Koshu
- JOHN CARTER OF MARS concept spaceship art by Ryan ...
- Ice Racers by Remko Troost
- Selected works by Moebius
- Blast book and Remora model kit
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (227)