Since the inception of this spaceship art blog, I've not had much time for my own personal art. So, I thought I'd start the new year off and running.
This is a vector ship I drew up in 2005 using CorelDRAW. I rasterized individual components of the ship and lit them up in Lightwave. I then comped all of the shapes in Aftereffects, animated a camera zoom and recomposed in Flash.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sweet alien landscape painting by Andree Wallin!
Keywords: animated concept vector spaceship flash loop art for 2010 new year weekly header ship in flight with camera zoom depth of field dof background matte painting by andree wallin composite by igorstshirts.com igor tkac
- ► 2012 (194)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (157)
- Animated concept vector ship Flash loop
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays from Concept Sh...
- Jonathan Bach concept spaceship environments
- Gerhard Mozsi concept ship
- Concept ships by Jordan Lamarre-Wan
- Concept ships from the video game SPACE ACE
- Traditional media concept ship illustrations by Je...
- Concept ships by Kai Lim
- Concept ships by Goro Fujita
- Christian Pearce concept ships
- Concept ships from EVE ONLINE: DOMINION
- Concept ships in Japanese?
- Edmund Liang concept spaceship art
- Concept ships by Jordan Nieuwland
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2008 (227)